Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

no more waiting, lisa

Lisa and Adam,

Congratulations on your new addition. I can't tell you how absolutely thrilled I am for both of you. You have both waited so long for this special day, and I can't think of two people who are more deserving of parenthood. Lisa, I am incredibly blessed to call you my friend. You are an inspiration to everyone in the ALI community. 

I know it's not a glamorous gift, but my husband and I have contributed money to your adoption fund. I hope it will help with some of the expenses for Jayden in the coming days. And by expenses, I mean that you should shower that adorable little boy with many, many gifts. :)

Love you, and I wish you both nothing but the best.

Katie (@fromiftowhen)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Katie!

    You are so sweet. During the wait, your blog comments always meant the world to me. Every single one of them.

    I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete