Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Congrats!

Lisa and Adam,

First off let me say a huge CONGRATS!  My heart is so full for you and the incredible journey that brought Jayden to you.  You have had a very hard road to get you here, but you perservered and have won the prize!  Instead of sending something off of your registry, my husband and I contributed to your adoption fund through your website.  It isn't much, but I know every little bit helps.  You are such an amazing person and have been a constant source of support for so many people around you and now it is our turn to support and celebrate with you!
Enjoy every moment and absorb every second - Jayden is a very lucky little boy to have parents as special as you guys! 

Much love and hugs - Carrie (Caretta74)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Carrie! I love that we have little boys so close in age. :)

    ReplyDelete