Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Tears

Lisa,
I couldn't be more thrilled for anyone than I am for you and Adam right now. I have been shedding tears of joy for you since I heard the news and will probably continue to do so with each heart-swelling update. You are one of the sweetest, most genuine and wonderful people I have ever met. I am so incredibly lucky to call you "friend" and Jayden is even luckier to call you "M
om".

I wanted to get you something useful and heartfelt. The "mushy gift" is still a work in progress, so for now I contributed money to your adoption fund. Maybe you can use toward all the zoo trips you will be taking with your sweet baby boy. I know of a great zoo near by I am sure he would love to visit! ;)

In all seriousness, you have been such an inspiration to me and so many others. Your ability to support and love those around you with true compassion and selflessness, even when struggling with your own difficulties, is just one of the many things that make you an incredible mother. Because that's what you are now, a mother, and a wonderful one at that!

All My Love,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Holly!

    As I already told you, we are using the money towards getting our family zoo membership because ours expired at the beginning of this month. Thank you! I know Jayden will be making many zoo trips in his life time. Hopefully we will make it out to San Diego someday. It's always been a dream of ours!

    Love you!!! I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete