Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ZOMG

Lisa and Adam,

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy Jayden.

I had a smile from ear to ear on my face yesterday as your dream came true.

There are not enough words to describe how happy I am for you. Happy doesn't' quite cover it.

Your battle with infertility and cancer is truly inspiring. What strength you have. It is admirable.

I've never thought much about adoption but I have to say that your journey has made me realize that whatever happens in my journey, adoption is certainly an option that I can explore.

I've dropped a little something in the mail for you :)

Andrea (@Candidly_Andrea)
http://andrea-waitingforbaby.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. Thank you so much Andrea.

    Jayden is lucky to have so many amazing twitter aunts!

    If you ever get to a place in your journey that you want to start exploring adoption and want someone to talk to, I am always here. It can be overwhelming at first so I would love to help anyone who wants the help. You were always so supportive during our wait and I really appreciate that.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete