Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

there are no words...

Lisa -

there are no words for the joy and elation I'm feeling for you right now. The fact that you are now parents brings tears to my eyes...YOU are my inspiration for hope. YOU are a wonderful friend and will be an even more incredible mother. I can't wait to get to know Jayden through your blog...

For my gift, you will be getting a care package in the mail...I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be shopping for baby clothes for you! For baby items FOR YOU!!! Lisa it warms my heart and makes me beyond giddy to see you be a MOM!

Can't wait for you to share this amazing journey with us!

Love,
Tillie {or Aunt Tillie to Jayden lol}

1 comment:

  1. Jayden is so lucky to have so many amazing twitter Aunts!!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete