Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh Baby!

There is so much love in my heart right now for you, Adam and Jayden. I feel so privileged being a part of Jayden's journey into all of our lives. He is incredibly lucky to have you two as parents! I can't imagine anyone loving this little boy more! You guys deserve every bit of happiness that these past few days have brought. Congratulations!  

I got some things for your little stinker ;)



Sending out all my love,

1 comment:

  1. Jayden is spoiled!! Thank you so much for all the cloth diapers, the Giants stuff, the Burts Bees, and the outfit I love! He is so lucky to have you in his life! (And so are we!!)

    ReplyDelete