Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Feedings!

Dearest Lisa,

My heart swells with so much emotion when I think about you and your husband and your new, wonderful, perfect son Jayden. I am so unbelievably happy for you, I don't even have words.

I remember it was just a few weeks ago you declared it the fall of hope and in that vain decided to finally set up a registry. I was so so thrilled because I could get on board the Fall of Hope train and get you a little something immediately (I really love to be the first to buy something off a registry). So I got these bottles, saying in the note that I bought them because I hoped the baby would arrive soon and you would be so busy you wouldn't have time to get bottles and it'd be nice to have these on hand.

And then BAM, you got Jayden! And in what I like to think of the universe's perfect timing, my delivery receipt said you got them the very afternoon you brought Jayden home.

I wish you snuggles and wonderful feedings. I wish you overwhelming, unending joy. I wish you the most wonderful mommyhood ever.

lots of love,
Anika

(@EsqWearsPrada, The Baby Race, Meet the Steffens)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! They were sitting there at the door when we came home from the hospital. It was perfect!

    As I told you before, I will always remember that. The bottles were sitting right there waiting for Jayden because it was the Fall of Hope, and someone believed in us.

    Thank you so much! They have already gotten some great use!!!

    ReplyDelete