Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome Baby Jayden!

Lisa, many congrats on your new baby boy- Jayden. He is absolutely beautiful and perfect in everyway. I have met several amazing woman since I joined Twitter and you are one of them. I have no doubt that you are going to make an amazing mother. Jayden is one lucky little man to have your for a Mom.

For your Baby Shower Gift I decided to get you a little of this...


I added a little bit of money to your adoption fund. I hope you put it to good use and shower that little man will all of the nice things that he deserves. However, I don't mind if you use it on yourself either. Your a new mom, you're going to need a little pampering too :)


Congratulations to you and your DH. Your life has forever been changed for the better and so has Baby Jayden's. Enjoy your new FAMILY!!

~Aly (@IFoverachievers)
http://www.infertilityoverachievers.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Aly. That is so sweet and means so much to me!

    Thank you for all the love and support. Both during our wait and after bringing Jayden home.

    ReplyDelete