Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Monday, September 13, 2010

There will be pee. Oh yes. There will be pee.


Dear Lisa and Adam,

I have had a smile on my face all day thinking about you guys. I am so happy for you and little Jayden. What a joyous journey you are on. Congratulations!

A changing pad is on its way to you from me and Geoff. FYI, you'll need and want more than one. At least two, optimally three. ;-) Oh, I can't wait to see all the "He peed on me!" tweets.

Much love to your family.

Carlea (@carleab)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Oh yes, there has been pee. Lots and lots of pee. He is a professional at peeing as soon as his diaper is off! We have a bunch of these now, which is a big help b'c we need to wash and change them a lot!

    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete