Let's Celebrate!


It has been a long wait for
Lisa and Adam, but today, finally, they brought their son, Jayden, home from the hospital. So many of us have been following their journey online, we thought it only fitting we throw a baby shower of sorts to welcome the new addition!

So, let's celebrate!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lisa & Adam,

I am so so happy for you both. You have both shown an enormous amount of strength, patience and hope. I admire you both for that. Jayden is so incredibly lucky to have such awesome parents in the both of you. I truly am looking forward to watching him grow up!

This is the gift I am going to be sending.

I saw it and thought it was so cute. The three little stars on his ears will represent our boys and the star on his side will represent Jayden.

All my love,
Courtney (_courtn3y)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!

    The pictures don't do it justice. It is SO CUTE!

    Jayden already loves his elephant. It sits at the other end of his crib every night.

    It will always have a special place in my heart. When it came, I gave it a big hug and thought of you and your boys.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete